Groupize pioneered the automated online group hotel room booking industry, and today is the leading end-to-end platform for simple meetings and events. Groupize is revolutionizing event and meetings technology with innovative, self-service solutions that reduce the complexity of managing and measuring simple meetings for corporations, travel management companies, universities, sport organizations and lifestyle brands.
We are seeking experienced Customer Success Associates for full time positions in our contact center at Cummings Center in Beverly, MA. This is the ideal position for motivated, proactive and technologically savvy individuals wanting to grow with an award winning innovative company in the world’s largest industry.
- Become a subject matter expert on proprietary technology
- Onboarding of new customers and helping ensure all training sessions, weekly and monthly calls are completed in a timely manner
- Launch projects and oversee client training / adoption of best practices, constantly building incremental value and return on the client’s investment
- Be the customer’s point of contact throughout the entire customer life cycle (new customer, adoption, proficiency, expansion, renewal)
- Routinely handle chat lines and phone support lines within Service Level Agreement response times
- Helping to investigate any issues or bugs encountered by clients and writing Bug tickets when needed
- Help specify, outline and advocate for UI/UX improvements based on customer feedback
- Monitor the adoption rates of assigned accounts; help align customer use case with their business objective
- Partner with sales by identifying new business opportunities for expanding Groupize footprint within the customer base
- Strengthens the client relationship health post-sale by understanding the client business initiative, drive product usage and adoption
Contribute to and develop training and support center materials; including enhancement announcements, articles, webinars and manuals
- Ability to successfully manage personal workflow and to achieve on time delivery of requests made by clients
- Provide feedback to our Product team in the form of enhancements and ideas that would ease the use of the product for our customers or provide them with functionality that would increase the overall value proposition of Groupize
- Adaptable to change. We’re a fast-growing company with new customers, opportunities and use cases every day.
- Resourceful with the initiative to seek information in an effort to fill any gaps in support of daily responsibilities.
- High level of comfort with technology and ability to multi task in multiple platforms
- Proactive and conscientious tracking of tasks and projects within project management tools.
- Quick thinker who can prioritize responsibilities in a professional and positive manner
- Professional and concise communicator able to provide meaningful feedback and new ideas.
- Self-accountable, reliable, personable, team player with a winning attitude.
- Two years of hotel, travel, meetings or events industry reservations experience a plus.
- Experience with hospitality industry travel technology including GDS or Concur Travel a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree (4-year degree)