Recently recognized as a Top Influencer in Business Travel for 2018, Groupize is the North American leader in simple meeting and event technology. Groupize is revolutionizing event and meetings technology with innovative, self-service solutions that reduce the complexity of managing and measuring simple meetings and events for corporations, travel management companies, universities, sport organizations and lifestyle brands. We are seeking an Inside Sales Representative for a full-time position. This is the ideal position for a motivated, ambitious, proactive and technologically savvy individual wanting to grow with an award-winning innovative company in the world’s largest industry.
- Serve as an initial point of contact for prospects
- Qualify and respond to inbound sales leads; distribute to Sales Executives team and/or Customer Success teams
- Follow up with inquiries to ensure customer’s questions have been answered and route any follow up.
- Drive prospects to webinars and online demonstrations
- Conduct qualifying phone calls and initial product demo’s
- Enter, track, and distribute lead and ensure distributed leads are managed
- Provide support for Sales Executives with sending collateral, proposals, work orders and contracts
- Follow up cadence for proposals and contracts issued
- Maintain the company’s contact database management systems with up-to-date contact and activity detail
- Provide day to day support for forecasting, pipeline management, and report generation for the Sales Operations team as required
- Conduct webinars for prospects
- Set up and manage all Free Trials and Test Access
- Create presentations and documents for sales and marketing management
- Appointment Set with customers of Authorized Resellers
- Support marketing efforts and assist in managing sales and marketing software
- Assisting to identify the selling opportunities for potential new products, and for development and enhancement of existing products with in customer and their customer base
· Adaptable to change. We’re a fast-growing company with new prospects, customers, opportunities and use cases every day.
· Powerful sales, presentation and communication skill sets
- Ability to speak articulately about technical matters
· Resourceful with the initiative to seek information in an effort to fill any gaps in support of daily responsibilities.
- High level of comfort with technology and ability to multi task in multiple platforms
- Proactive and conscientious tracking of tasks and projects
- Quick thinker who can prioritize responsibilities in a professional and positive manner
- Professional and concise communicator able to provide meaningful feedback and new ideas
- Self-accountable, reliable, personable, team player with a winning attitude
- Hospitality, travel, meetings or events industry reservations experience a plus
- Experience travel technology including GDS or Concur Travel a plus
- Experience in B2B selling and managing reseller agreements a plus
- Bachelor’s degree (4-year degree)