About the Role:
The Customer Support Specialist reports to the Director of Implementation & Onboarding within the Customer Success department. As part of a “Customer First” company, this role is focused on providing our customers with “five-star support” as they use Groupize while maintaining high satisfaction levels for all accounts. Candidates need to be highly seasoned in Customer Support, knowledgeable of the Meetings, Events, and Travel industry, and experienced in SaaS technology platforms.
- Assume initial ownership of inbound support requests via various methods (email, chat, phone).
- Evaluate and diagnose issues to determine type and level of support needed.
- Provide Level 1 product and technical support to customers using a combination of product knowledge and available resources from the online Learning Center.
- Resolve issues and close tickets, or escalate to Level 2 support, within a specified timeframe.
- Maintain ownership of “on hold” tickets and follow-up as needed to ensure resolution.
- Promote customer adoption of self-service help resources contained in the online Learning Center.
- Maintain a high-level of customer satisfaction.
- Gather customer feedback and be the voice of the customer to internal teams.
- Contribute to improvement of the Learning Center by identifying updates required to existing articles or on demand learning sessions or suggesting new ones based on recent support cases.
- Provide account-specific support case data to Customer Success Managers in preparation for QBRs.
- Assist Implementation Mangers with configuration of new or existing accounts.
- Assist Product, Dev, and Engineering teams with testing new features prior to release.
- Prior experience in a Customer Service setting.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of the meetings, events, and travel industry preferred.
- Experience using SaaS software preferred.
- Experience in Support operations and/or with Support ticket systems (i.e. Zendesk) strongly preferred.
- Attention to detail and demonstrated follow-up while managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated decision-making, planning, and organizing ability
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferably in a Business field of study.
- Multilingual is a
Measures of Success:
The Customer Support Specialist will be evaluated, and success will be defined using various measures which may include the following:
- Ticket response time
- Ticket resolution time
- Individual & account CSAT and NPS scores
- Learning Center contributions