About the Role:
The Implementation Manager reports to the Director of Implementation & Onboarding within the Customer Success department. As part of a “Customer First” company, this role is focused delivering the initial account configuration and user onboarding experience to new accounts. Candidates must be extremely detailed and organized, knowledgeable of the Meetings, Events, and Travel industry, and experienced in SaaS technology platforms.
- Own the customer relationship for the duration of the initial implementation & onboarding period.
- Manage multiple customer projects by following pre-defined service playbooks.
- Evaluate a customer’s needs and current processes and combine them with Groupize best practices to recommend configuration options for optimal results.
- Expertly configure a customer’s Groupize account and provide the initial user platform training.
- Document workflows and processes.
- Be a Groupize product usage expert
- Deliver the best technology implementation our customers will ever experience!
- Facilitate Proofs of Concept (trials) for Sales prospects.
- Manage re-implementation projects for existing customers.
- Document customer use cases and success stories.
- Contribute to the Learning Center by creating articles and suggesting new on demand learning sessions.
- Assist Product, Dev, and Engineering teams with testing new features prior to release.
- Prior experience working for a SaaS software company in Implementation, Customer Success, Customer Support, or related field.
- Ability to manage large scale projects, interacting with multiple teams.
- Knowledge of the meetings, events, and travel industry preferred.
- Knowledge of Concur Travel preferred.
- Superior communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lead multiple client projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency with tools such as Zoom, Slack, PowerPoint, GuideCX, Zendesk, Google Workspace, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferably in a Business field of study.
Measures of Success:
The Implementation Manager will be evaluated and success will be defined using various measures which may include the following:
- On-time completion of projects.
- Profitability of individual projects.
- Implementation-related CSAT and NPS scores.