We’re passionate about changing the world and are looking for a great Inbound Marketing Associate to help us fulfill our mission of digitizing enterprise meeting management. Are you experienced enough and ready to make a difference and take charge of inbound marketing
strategies and lead generation?
Our ideal candidate thrives when challenged and is enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced environment with continuous improvement. If you are eager to work with a great team, and great partners and you want to make an impact, then we are looking forward to hearing from you!
The ideal candidate will assist in all areas of marketing lead generation and marketing support. You will be comfortable maintaining various marketing campaigns, have a creative skillset that enables you to brainstorm new initiatives, and have the dedication to completing projects within provided parameters.
- Develop and maintain websites, newsletters, emails, and social media campaigns
- Digital Marketing including PPC and Retargeting Campaigns
- Manage multiple campaigns for both direct and channel sales
- Manage marketing calendar and individual activities
- Graphic Design / Brand Management
- Tradeshow & Event Management
- Content Creation and Writing
- Contribute to marketing and creative brainstorming initiatives
- Identify and propose internal/external ideas and initiatives to help promote general awareness of the company brand
- Liaison with third-party vendors
- Press Release distribution
- Analytics and Reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Minimum 1-2 years of marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong working knowledge of digital marketing concepts.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Canva, Adobe Creative Products, Email Marketing Tools, and Website CMS/social media tools (WordPress, Google Analytics), Salesforce.