Groupize has re-imagined meeting and event management with easy-to-use, out-of-the-box tools that simplify all processes for any size event. As the entry point and centralized hub for corporations to manage expense, travel and risk for all meetings, projects, and events, the benefits of the cloud-based solution include governing company costs through intelligent spend management, risk mitigation, duty of care, traveler safety, employee experience, and productivity.
Meet and Work with Remarkable People
Groupize was built to bring people together – uniting individuals from all over the world to exchange ideas and bring a sense of unity to individuals among corporations. At Groupize, we work every day to make the world a better place by supporting global citizenship, global travel, diversity, equal opportunities, honesty, and integrity – and practicing those beliefs in all that we do.
Groupize embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better we are. Groupize is an equal-opportunity employer.
Groupize’s Enterprise Sales Team is growing and is seeking Sales Executives to join our team. Your primary responsibility will be to develop and close new logos. You will carry a new-booked business quota and will be required to demonstrate solution-selling skills.
- A key player in a collaborative and growing sales organization, supported by key sales members such as BDR, Inside Sales and Sales Engineers.
- Build long-term relationships by nurturing warm prospects (inbound) and finding new potential sales accounts (outbound)
- Sales Executives are responsible for selling net new business as well as managing some customer renewals beyond the initial sales cycle
- Represent Groupize’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- Oversee & Manage RFP submissions, sending of proposals, work orders, and contracts thru all stages of a sales lifecycle
- Provide day-to-day support for forecasting, pipeline management, and report generation for the Sales operations team as required
- Potential attendance at events such as industry groups or trade shows
- Additional responsibilities include effective collaboration with your Sales Development Representative to ensure prospects turn into actual customers
- Develop and actively pursue a list of targeted Key Accounts by creating individual plans of action to penetrate these accounts
- Exceed established new business revenue targets for software sales
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities via pipeline report
- Work with Account Management and Customer Success teams to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Document all sales contacts and activities in Salesforce.com regularly
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong organizational and detail-orientation skills, with the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Able to integrate knowledge across disciplines to include cold calling, consultative selling, product demonstrations, closing contracts, operation/process flow, and product function
- Strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently, but must also be able to contribute to team initiatives
- Strong business acumen, ethics, and high integrity
- Be a TEAM player
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- Proven track record of success in exceeding goals
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com
- Experience selling event management software or working in the events industry is a strong plus