Groupize’s hosting strategy, technology architecture and team training program are all built around the concepts of security and data protection. We are focused on helping our clients feel confident that the platform they use for managing events meets their security standards.
Application hosted in the world’s leading cloud hosting service. Physical security provisions include:
- Highly-secure, access-controlled data centers
- Redundant, fault-tolerant infrastructure (redundant hardware, power and monitoring provisions)
- 2-factor authentication for all platform administrators
For more information on these environmental security provisions, click here.
Application architecture is built to be secure by design. Key architectural features include:
- SSL/TLS encryption for all system activities
- Full database encryption for all stored transaction data
- Role-based security model
Groupize is focused on compliance with industry best-practices.
- PCI certified
- EU/US Privacy Shield program (target for completion Q1 2018)
- Full GDPR compliance (target for completion Q1 2018)