The only DIY software for Virtual, Hybrid, and In-Person events.
- Level up your internal events, conferences, training, recruiting, team-building, tradeshows and more
- Control and keep everything on-brand
- Host events of any type or size
- Sell event tickets
- Protect the company with privacy & consent
- Automate the approval process
- Track budget spend
- Communicate with all stages of the event
- Get the data to drive the business
- Blend virtual and hybrid events
- Engage your attendees
Groupize Attendee App
We make it easy, fast, and affordable to create a custom-branded Attendee App for your event in just minutes and at just a fraction of the cost of other providers.
Elevate your hybrid events with our engaging and interactive cloud-based Attendee App designed for a seamless, interactive experience on any device with no app to install. Attendees can:
- view their agendas, speakers, exhibitors and sponsors
- download resources
- create personalized itineraries
- receive notifications and announcements
- check-in, chat and network
Groupize also works with all the video conferencing tools you already use like Zoom, Microsoft Teams, GotoMeetings, Google Hangouts, Amazon Chime, Ring Central, Webex, and others. And because Groupize a pre-approved corporate-wide tool, you can be sure you have advanced security and privacy for any and every event!
With Groupize registration, it couldn’t be easier to create and publish a mobile-optimized registration website in 15 minutes or less – without training or outside help. The registration page can include stock imagery, videos, social links, colors, agenda, countdown timer, event details, contacts, and hotel information. Each event can be configured to the needs of the event – either full service or self-service in Concur for air, car, and/or hotel.
We’ve added workflow for the registration process with auditable participant consent forms, attendee certifications and statuses; new multi-event contact tracing reports; and an auditable checklist that indicates whether all steps have been followed. We also include email templates for additional attendee communication with more pre-travel touchpoints spanning from approval to health status and reminders.